College of Health Technology
Master Degree in Health Care Management (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Health Care Management
Master Degree in Health Care Management
Department of Health Care Management (BS, MS)
The goal of our college is to train professional management personnel with proficiency in management of health care and health enterprise. We provide students with opportunities to pursue trainings in multiple disciplines and career management. Our curriculum includes courses on general health industry management, as well as collaborating with health care industries and organizations to provide five types of career programs for our students. To provide our faculty members and students with excellent teaching, research and service environment, we have established facilities such as the Center for Health Informatics, Center for Statistical Software, Center for Health Environment, Center for Health Database and Center for Research Consultation.
|Eligibility for Admission||
1.Applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
A. Applicants who have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or are
scheduled to graduate from university
2. For new graduates: will need to provide Student’s Academic GPA and Ranking Certificate and transcript (for the class 50% of school )
|Required Application Documents||
Please bind the following application documents in two sets in the following sequence. One set is for use in the qualification review, and the second set is for review by the department.
3. Two photocopies of the applicant’s highest academic diploma (students scheduled for graduation shall submit two copies of their registered student ID for the first semester of their senior year).
4. Transcripts of the applicants’ highest education level (students scheduled for graduation shall submit their transcripts up to the second semester of their third year).
5. One recommendation letter.
6. Summary table of the applicant’s learning experiences.
7. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
8. Student’s Academic GPA and Ranking certificate (for new graduate)
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 2 (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Master of Science (MS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2018|
|Admission related Link||http://cham.ntunhs.edu.tw/files/13-1012-2336.php?Lang=zh-tw|