Outbound Exchange Student Program
National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences opens Complementary Therapy Summer Program every summer for international students from sister schools abroad and individuals with interest to TCM and Taiwan culture. The Complememtary Therapy Summer Program provides a special opportunity for students to focus on learning traditional Chinese medicine and complememtary therapies through lectures, hands-on practices, and hospital visits. Moreover, besides TCM courses, partiipants of the program can also experience different cultures and the beauty of Taiwan.
1. Applicants: Individuals or Groups from NTUNHS sister or affiliated schoools, aged 18 and above.
2. Faculty: Courses are provided by professional TCM teaching faculty and taught in English.
3. Teaching Method: Lecture, hands-on practice, clinical visits.
4. Location: National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences
5. Class size: maximum 30 students per class.
6. Course Duration: Session I around in the beginning of July; Session II around in the end of of July.
7. Culture Tour: Besides complementary therapy classes, the program's school-buddies will arrange city tour or sightseeing activities as an option, but the participants have to cover the derivative fees by themselves.
Please refer to Application Form: http://rnd.ntunhs.edu.tw/files/90-1004-125.php
International and Cross-Stait Education Office
National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences