Inbound Exchang Student/ Professional Training Program
Inbound Exchange Student Program
NTUNHS Complementary Therapy Summer Program 2017
National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences opens Complementary Therapy Summer Program every summer for international students from sister schools abroad and individuals with interest to TCM and Taiwan culture. The Complementary Therapy Summer Program provides a special opportunity for students to focus on learning traditional Chinese medicine and complementary therapies through lectures, hands-on practices and hospital visits. Moreover, besides TCM classes, participants of the program can also experience different cultures and the beauty of Taiwan.
- Applicants : Individuals or Groups from NTUNHS sister or affiliated schools, aged 18 and above.
- Faculty : Courses are provided by professional TCM teaching faculty and taught in English.
- Teaching Method: Lecture, hands-on practice, clinical visits
- Location : National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences No.365, Ming-te Rd., Peitou District, Taipei City 112, Taiwan, R.O.C. (nearby MRT Shipai Station)
- Class Sizes : maximum 30 students per class
- Course Duration :
* Session I : 2017/7/7 (Monday) ~ 2017/7/19 (Saturday)
(Arrival : July 7, 2017 ; Departure : July 19, 2017)
* Session II : 2017/7/28 (Monday) ~ 2017/8/9 (Saturday)
(Arrival : July 28, 2017 ; Departure : August 9, 2017)
- Culture Tour :
Besides complementary therapy classes, the program's school-buddies will arrange city tour or sightseeing activities as an option, but the participants have to cover the derivative fee by themselves.
Program Schedule (tentative)
|Date||Morning Activities||Afternoon Activities|
|Day 1 (Mon)||Arrival & Airport pick up|
|Day 2 (Tue)||Welcome Party & campus tour||Culture Tour|
|Day 3 (Wed)||Acupuncture I||Hospital Visit I|
|Day 4 (Thu)||Acupuncture II||Culture Tour|
|Day 5 (Fri)||Complementary Therapy Lab I||Complementary Therapy Lab II|
|Day 6 (Sat)||Traditional Chinese Therapy||Traditional Chinese Therapy Practicum I|
|Day 7 (Sun)||Free Time||Free Time|
|Day 8 (Mon)||Free Time||Free Time|
|Day 9 (Tue)||Traditional Chinese Therapy Practicum II||Culture Tour|
|Day 10 (Wed)||Aroma Therapy I||Hospital Visit II|
|Day 11 (Thu)||Aroma Therapy II||Presentation Preparation|
|Day 12 (Fri)||Farewell Party (Final Presentation, Awarding, exchange gifts)||Final Shopping & Sightseeing in Taiwan!|
|Day 13 (Sat)||Departure|
* (NTUNHS reserves the right to amend the schedule if necessary)
The participants who have completed all courses of this program will be awarded a certificate from NTUNHS.
Room Type : 4 persons per room (4 single beds)
Price: Please visit our brochure for more details
For more information, please refer to:
Application Form & Learning Contract
Application Form :
Learning Contract :
NTUNHS Complementary Therapy Program Flyer :
International and Cross-Strait Education Center, National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences
Address: No.365, Ming-te Rd., Peitou District, Taipei City 11219, Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel : +886-2-2822-7101 ext. 2730 or 2731
Fax : +886-2-2820-6729
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org