College of Nursing
Graduate Institute of Integration of Traditional Chinese Medicine with Western Nursing (Chinese-medium Program)
Graduate Institute of Integration of Traditional Chinese Medicine with Western Nursing
Master Degree in Integration of Traditional Chinese Medicine with Western Nursing
Graduate Institute of Integration of Traditional Chinese Medicine with Western Nursing (MS)
Our institute specializes in empirical nursing care research, and we hope to become the pioneer in combining Traditional Chinese Medicine/complementary therapies with the field of nursing care. In addition, we are actively building the “Center of the Integration of Traditional Chinese Medicine with Western Nursing Evidence-Based Nursing Studies”, which is our nation’s first evidence-based research institute with the goal of combining strategies in complementary therapies and nursing care trainings.
|Eligibility for Admission||
1. Applicants who have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or are scheduled to graduate from a nursing, healthcare management, or midwifery department of a domestic or foreign university, and hold a domestic or foreign nursing certificate.2. For new graduates: will need to provide Student’s Academic GPA and Ranking Certificate and transcript (for the class 50% of school or grading average is above 80).
|Required Application Documents||
Please bind the application documents in two sets in the following sequence. One set is for use in the qualification review, and the second is for review by the department.
1. Two copies of the application form.
3. Two photocopies of the applicant’s highest academic diploma (students scheduled for graduation shall submit two copies of their registered student ID for the first semester of their senior year).
5. Transcripts of the applicants’ highest education level degree (students scheduled for graduation shall submit their transcripts up to the second-to-last year).
9. Student’s Academic GPA and Ranking certificate.
10. NTUNHS Medical Report
11. Financial Satement
12. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 3 or higher (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Master of Science(MS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2018|
|Admission related Link||http://tcm.ntunhs.edu.tw/main.php?lang=en&Trad2Simp=n|