College of Nursing
Graduate Institute ofAllied Health Education and Digital Learning (Chinese-medium Program)
Graduate Institute of Allied Health Education and Digital Learning
Master Degree in Allied Health Education and Digital Learning
Graduate Institute of Allied Health Education and Digital Learning(MS)
Our institute was established to provide courses in strengthening the theoretical and practical capabilities of medical personnel in academic course design, with additional trainings on teaching material design, technology applications and developing teaching strategies. Our research mainly focuses on the development of our nation’s knowledge on medical related academic teachings and trainings.
|Eligibility for Admission||
1.The applicant should be scheduled for graduation or a bachelor’s degree graduate of a nursing-related department [medicine, nursing, medical (nursing) management, (infant) child care, pharmacy, radiology, sanitation, nutrition, physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, speech therapy, midwifery, traditional Chinese medicine, or traditional Chinese pharmaceuticals] at a domestic or foreign university.2. For new graduates: will need to provide transcript,(grading average is above 70.
|Required Application Documents||
Please bind the following application documents in two sets in the following sequence. One set is for use in the qualification review, and the second set is for review by the department.
2. Two passport copies.
3. Two photocopies of the applicant’s highest academic diploma (students scheduled for graduation shall submit two copies of their registered student ID for the first semester of their senior year).
4. Transcripts of the applicants’ highest education level (students scheduled for graduation shall submit their transcripts up to the second-to-last year).
5. One recommendation letter.
6. Summary table of the applicant’s learning experiences.
7. Applicant’s autobiography.
8. Graduate institute study plan.
9. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
10. Any documented proof of teaching-related experience (such as proof of being a continuing education lecturer).
11. A list of relevant published works.
12. NTUNHS Medical Report
13. Financial Statement
14. Other documented proof of notable performances.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 3 or higher (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Master of Science(MS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2019|