College of Health Technology
Department of Long-Term Care (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Long-Term Care
Bachelor Degree in Long-Term Care
Department of Long-term Care (BS, MS)
Our goal is to train students to become practical long-term care personnel when they graduate, for example: be it practical care workers, management personnel, policy makers or executors, or academic professionals in related fields. Our objective is to provide our students with the following capabilities:
(I) Provide professional services, research or education on long-term care.
(II) Implement long-term care case and organizational management and inspection.
(III) Planning and promoting long-term care related legislatures and systems.
|Eligibility for Admission||Any applicant who has graduated from vocational high school or high school, or conforms to a similar education level as recognized by the Ministry of Education.|
|Required Application Documents||
1. Study plan (around 1200 words): including (1) Applicant’s autobiography; (2) reasons for applying Department of Nursing; (3) future goals.
2. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school documentation of activities participation: awards, competition achievements, leadership experiences, club performance, working experiences.
3. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school’s course transcript.
4. Two photocopies of the applicant’s vocational high school or high school diploma.
5. Two copies of passport.
6. Two copies of application form.
7. One recommendation letter.
8. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 2 or higher (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Bachelor of Science (BS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2018|
|Admission related Link||http://cham.ntunhs.edu.tw/files/13-1012-6590.php?Lang=zh-tw|