College of Human Development and Health
Department of Exercise and Health Science (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Exercise and Health Science
Bachelor Degree in Exercise and Health Science
Department of Exercise and Health Science (BS, MS)
Department of Exercise and Health Science is the only faculty that specifically offers exercise and health related courses in all of the professional medical universities in Taiwan. Our goal is to train professional personnel that are proficient with knowledge of exercise science and health care philosophy, and will go on to implement an exercise and health related safety system for athletes and general public.
|Eligibility for Admission||Any applicant who has graduated from vocational high school or high school, or conforms to a similar education level as recognized by the Ministry of Education.|
|Required Application Documents||
1. Study plan (around 1200 words): including (1) Applicant’s autobiography; (2) reasons for applying Department of Healthcare Administration and Management; (3) future goals.
2. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school documentation of activities participation: awards, competition achievements, leadership experiences, club performance, working experiences.
3. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school’s course transcript.
4. Two photocopies of the applicant’s vocational high school or high school diploma.
5. Two copies of passport.
6. Two copies of application form.
7. One recommendation letter.
8. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 2 or higher (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Bachelor of Science (BS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2017|
|Admission related Link||http://phco.ntunhs.edu.tw/files/13-1013-11863.php?Lang=zh-tw|