College of Nursing
International Nursing Master of Science Program (English-medium Program)
College of Nursing
International Nursing Master of Science Program
International Nursing Master of Science Program (MS) (English Mediated Instruction Program)
This program was founded in 2007, and is the very first English-taught nursing master program in Taiwan. NTUNHS nursing courses emphasize diversified development and student career planning in order to cultivate nursing professionals according to market demand and student abilities. College of Nursing and School of Nursing both place a strong emphasis on “people-centered” health care. They cater to the differing health care needs of different points in the human life cycle.
|Eligibility for Admission||
1. Do not have overseas Chinese status and do not hold a R.O.C. (Taiwan) passport at least for past eight years.2. Have a bachelor’s degree or associate degree in fields related to nursing or midwifery from foreign universities and colleges approved by R.O.C. (Taiwan) Ministry of Education
|Required Application Documents||
1. NTUNHS application form or a copy of the printed online application form.
4. One official of the highest degree transcript in English and stamped by the school (including explanation of grading system).
7. NTUNHS Medical Report.
8. One copy of TaiwanICDF Scholarship online application form. (optional)
9. Evidence of English proficiency(apply IELTS or TOEFL test report from official web and directly sent to NTUNHS International and Cross-Strait Education Center)
*Applicants could send scanned documents in PDF files to international center through firstname.lastname@example.org in advance or posted to National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences (NTUNHS) before March 31st. Late submission will not be accepted.
*Applicants need to submit official certificate/ diploma, transcript and financial statement to R.O.C.(Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office for authentication after being accepted by NTUNHS.
|English Language Proficiency||
Applicants from countries where English is not the native language, or those who have completed their bachelor’s degree at a non-English speaking academic institution, are required to have evidence of English proficiency equivalent to TOEFL computer-based test (CBT) score of 173 (or a paper-test score of 500/ IBT score of 61) / IELTS 5.5 or higher.
|Degree Conferred||Master of Science(MS)|
|Application deadline||March 31|
|Admission related Link||http://icsed.ntunhs.edu.tw/apa/student/login/applySettingSn/6|