College of Nursing
International Nurse-Midwifery Master of Science Program (English-medium Program)
College of Nursing
International Nurse-Midwifery Master of Science Program
International Nurse-Midwifery Master of Science Program (MS) (English Mediated Instruction Program)
This program was founded in 2013, and the program is the only nurse-midwifery English master program in Taiwan. This program aims to help students developing professional knowledge and skills in nurse-midwifery, teaching students advanced knowledge and skills concerning midwifery, guidance and counseling. It also emphasizes academic study and operations management to cultivate research staffs and leaders dedicated to children and women’s health issues, enrich clinical midwifery human resources and enhance clinical studies.
|Eligibility for Admission||
1. Do not have overseas Chinese status and do not hold a R.O.C. (Taiwan) passport at least for past eight years.
2. Have a bachelor’s degree or associate degree in fields related to nursing or midwifery from foreign universities and colleges approved by R.O.C. (Taiwan) Ministry of Education.
|Required Application Documents||
1. NTUNHS application form or a copy of the printed online application form.
2. One copies of passport biographical page.
3. One copies of the applicant’s highest academic diploma (master’s degree students who are scheduled to graduate shall submit two copies of their registered graduate course student ID)/ certificate in English.
4. One copy of the highest degree transcript in English and stamped by the school (including explanation of grading system).
5. Statement of research goals or study plan.
7. NTUNHS Medical Report.
8. One copy of TaiwanICDF Scholarship online application form. (optional)
9.Evidence of English proficiency(apply IELTS or TOEFL test report from official web and directly sent to NTUNHS International and Cross-Strait Education Center)
10. Other supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, language examination result, professional licenses, publications or awards.
*Applicants could send scanned documents in PDF files to international center through email@example.com. However, all application forms and relevant documents must be posted to National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences (NTUNHS) before March 31st. Late submission will not be accepted.
*Applicants need to submit official certificate/ diploma, transcript and financial statement to R.O.C.(Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office for authentication after being accepted by NTUNHS.
|English Language Proficiency||
Applicants from countries where English is not the native language, or those who have completed their bachelor’s degree at a non-English speaking academic institution, are required to have evidence of English proficiency equivalent to TOEFL computer-based test (CBT) score of 173 (or a paper-test score of 500/ IBT score of 61) / IELTS 5.5 or higher.
|Degree Conferred||Master of Science(MS)|
|Application deadline||March 31,|