College of Health Technology
Department of Health Care Management (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Health Care Management
Bachelor Degree in Health Care Management
Department of Health Care Management (BS, MS)
The goal of our college is to train professional management personnel with proficiency in management of health care and health enterprise. We provide students with opportunities to pursue trainings in multiple disciplines and career management. Our curriculum includes courses on general health industry management, as well as collaborating with health care industries and organizations to provide five types of career programs for our students. To provide our faculty members and students with excellent teaching, research and service environment, we have established facilities such as the Center for Health Informatics, Center for Statistical Software, Center for Health Environment, Center for Health Database and Center for Research Consultation.
|Eligibility for Admission||Any applicant who has graduated from vocational high school or high school, or conforms to a similar education level as recognized by the Ministry of Education.|
|Required Application Documents||
1. Study plan (around 1200 words): including (1) Applicant’s autobiography; (2) reasons for applying Department of Healthcare Administration and Management; (3) future goals.
2. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school documentation of activities participation: awards, competition achievements, leadership experiences, club performance, working experiences.
3. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school’s course transcript.
4. Two photocopies of the applicant’s vocational high school or high school diploma.
5. Two copies of passport.
6. Two copies of application form.
7. One recommendation letter.
8. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 2 or higher (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Bachelor of Science (BS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2017|
|Admission related Link||http://cham.ntunhs.edu.tw/files/13-1012-2336.php?Lang=zh-tw|