College of Human Development and Health
Department of Infant and Child Care (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Infant and Child Care
Bachelor Degree in Infant and Child Care
Department of Infant and Childcare (BS, MS)
Our goal is to train childcare and education professional personnel that can integrate theory with practice, possess logical thinking, and are compassionate, innovative and reflective to meet the childcare demands of our family, society and nation, increase the professional quality of domestic child care. We provide courses and curriculum, grouped into five different fields, based on our faculty member’s specialty: child health, education, early treatment, welfare and administration. These courses will help students develop rational thinking, enabling them to understand, evaluate, apply and reflect upon issues related to childcare, as well as active involvement in industry research and development.v
|Eligibility for Admission||Any applicant who has graduated from vocational high school or high school, or conforms to a similar education level as recognized by the Ministry of Education.|
|Required Application Documents||
1. Study plan (around 1200 words): including (1) Applicant’s autobiography; (2) reasons for applying Department of Healthcare Administration and Management; (3) future goals.
2. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school documentation of activities participation: awards, competition achievements, leadership experiences, club performance, working experiences.
3. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school’s course transcript.
4. Two photocopies of the applicant’s vocational high school or high school diploma.
5. Two copies of passport.
6. Two copies of application form.
7. One recommendation letter.
8. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 2 or higher (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Bachelor of Science (BS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2017|
|Admission related Link||http://phco.ntunhs.edu.tw/files/13-1013-6461.php?Lang=zh-tw|