College of Health Technology
Department of Leisure Industry and Health Promotion (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Leisure Industry and Health Promotion
Bachelor Degree in Leisure Industry and Health Promotion
Department of Leisure Industry and Health Promotion (BS)Our goal is to train professional personnel specialized in tourism and health care. The design of our curriculum emphasizes integration of professional knowledge and skills on fields such as sightseeing tourism, recreation and leisure, health sciences and environment ecology. The objectives of our institute can be summarized as I.C.R.T: Independent Thinking – students are trained to think independently, logical criticism and expression proficiency; Crisis Management – students are trained to deal with tourism related health issues; Research Ability – improve the academic research skills; Tourism Health – students are trained with professional management of tourism health.
|Eligibility for Admission||Any applicant who has graduated from vocational high school or high school, or conforms to a similar education level as recognized by the Ministry of Education.|
|Required Application Documents||
1. Study plan (around 1200 words): including (1) Applicant’s autobiography; (2) reasons for applying Department of Healthcare Administration and Management; (3) future goals.
2. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school documentation of activities participation: awards, competition achievements, leadership experiences, club performance, working experiences.
3. Applicant’s vocational high school or high school’s course transcript.
4. Two photocopies of the applicant’s vocational high school or high school diploma.
5. Two copies of passport.
6. Two copies of application form.
7. One recommendation letter.
8. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 2 or higher (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Bachelor of Science (BS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2017|
|Admission related Link||http://icsed.ntunhs.edu.tw/|