College of Health Technology
Department of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
Bachelor Degree in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
Department of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology (BS, MS)
The founding principles of our department are:
1. Cultivate and train speech therapists and audiologists that are proficient in both research and clinical applications, provide therapeutic services to the speech and hearing impaired populations, and are able to conduct research work.
2. Training of research professionals in the fields of speech and hearing related sciences.
|Eligibility for Admission||Any applicant who has graduated from vocational high school or high school, or conforms to a similar education level as recognized by the Ministry of Education.|
|Required Application Documents||
1. Study plan (around 1200 words): including (1) Applicant’s autobiography; (2) reasons for applying Department of Nursing; (3) future goals.
4. Two photocopies of the applicant’s vocational high school or high school diploma.
5. Two copies of passport.
6. Two copies of application form.
7. One recommendation letter.
8. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
Audiology: TOCFL Level 2 or higher (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Bachelor of Science (BS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2017|
|Admission related Link||http://icsed.ntunhs.edu.tw/|