College of Nursing
Master Degree in Midwifery and Women Health Care(Chinese-medium Program)
College of Nursing
Master Degree in Midwifery and Women Health Care
Master Degree in Midwifery and Women Health Care (MS)
The Department of Midwifery and Women Health Care provides a curriculum that emphasizes knowledge and capabilities essential for practicing midwifery care. The curriculum design of this department incorporates gender mainstreaming, with women being the core consideration. The content of this curriculum is designed according to women's life cycles, including adolescence, pregnancy, audlthood, and menopause.
|Eligibility for Admission||
1. Do not have overseas Chinese status and do not hold a R.O.C. (Taiwan) passport at least for past eight years.
2. Have a bachelor’s degree or associate degree in fields related to nursing or midwifery from foreign universities and colleges approved by R.O.C. (Taiwan) Ministry of Education.
|Required Application Documents||
1. NTUNHS application form or a copy of the printed online application form.
2. One copies of passport biographical page.
3. One copies of the applicant’s highest academic diploma (master’s degree students who are scheduled to graduate shall submit two copies of their registered graduate course student ID)/ certificate in English.
4. One copy of the highest degree transcript in English and stamped by the school (including explanation of grading system).
5. Statement of research goals or study plan.
6. Two recommendation letters.
7. NTUNHS Medical Report.
8. Other supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, language examination result, professional licenses, publications or awards.
|English Language Proficiency||
TOCFL level 3 or higher (including listening,reading and oral test)
|Degree Conferred||Master of Science(MS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2018|
|Admission related Link||http://nursing.ntunhs.edu.tw/files/90-1011-260.php?Lang=zh-tw|