College of Health Technology
Master Degree in Information Management (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Information Management
Master Degree in Information Management
Department of Information Management (BS, MS)
The goal of our department is to train information technology and management personnel that can integrate theory with practice, and can cater to today’s market demands and future developing trends. Our intention is to drive the progression of information technology application in the fields of business, enterprise and medicine; we hope to cultivate personnel that can manage theories and skills from medical, information and management related fields, identify and resolve problems and questions, and ultimately implement information technology to achieve the philosophy of healthcare management.
|Eligibility for Admission||
1. General students:
2. For new graduates: will need to provide Student’s Academic GPA and Ranking Certificate and transcript (for the class 50% of school )
that conforms to a similar education level who has applied for a
B. One year working experience at least.
|Required Application Documents||
Please bind the following application documents in two sets in the following sequence. One set is for use in the qualification review, and the second set is for review by the department.
3. Two photocopies of the applicant’s highest academic diploma (students scheduled for graduation shall submit two copies of their registered student ID for the first semester of their senior year).
4. Transcripts of the applicants’ highest education level (students scheduled for graduation shall submit their transcripts up to the second semester of their third year).
5. One recommendation letter.
6. Summary table of the applicant’s learning experiences.
7. Personal resume and graduate institute study plan, copies of professional licenses, copies of awards from competitions, a list of published works, a list of research plans or projects in which the applicant participated, or any information or documentation that sufficiently indicates the applicant’s research potential.
8. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
Note: If the applicant wishes to retain the original documents, copies should be submitted for the application. Information and documents used during the interview will not be returned.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 2 (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Master of Science (MS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2017|
|Admission related Link||http://im.ntunhs.edu.tw/about_eng.asp|