College of Health Technology
Master Program of Tourism and Health (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Leisure Industry and Health Promotion
Master Degree in Leisure Industry and Health Promotion
Department of Leisure Industry and Health Promotion (BS)
Our goal is to train professional personnel specialized in tourism and health care. The design of our curriculum emphasizes integration of professional knowledge and skills on fields such as sightseeing tourism, recreation and leisure, health sciences and environment ecology. The objectives of our institute can be summarized as I.C.R.T: Independent Thinking – students are trained to think independently, logical criticism and expression proficiency; Crisis Management – students are trained to deal with tourism related health issues; Research Ability – improve the academic research skills; Tourism Health – students are trained with professional management of tourism health.
|Eligibility for Admission||
Applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
A. Applicants who have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or are scheduled to graduate from university
B. Applicants who hold an associate degree.
C. For new graduates: will need to provide Student’s Academic GPA and Ranking Certificate and transcript (for the class 50% of school )
|Required Application Documents||
Please bind the following application documents in two sets in the following sequence. One set is for use in the qualification review, and the second set is for review by the department.
3. Two photocopies of the applicant’s highest academic diploma (students scheduled for graduation shall submit two copies of their registered student ID for the first semester of their senior year)
4. Transcripts of the applicants’ highest education level (students scheduled for graduation shall submit their transcripts up to the second-to-last year).
5. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove research potential, and language (esp. English) proficiency.
10. Relevant data, documents, or licenses to prove Chinese language proficiency.
11. Summary table of certificate of employment. (Non-employment applicants do not have to prepare this document.)
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
TOCFL Level 2 (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Master of Science (MS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2017|
|Admission related Link||http://www.ntunhs.edu.tw/files/13-1000-17746.php?Lang=en|