College of Health Technology
Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology (Chinese-medium Program)
Department of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
The founding principles of our department are:
1. Cultivate and train speech therapists and audiologists that are proficient in both research and clinical applications, provide therapeutic services to the speech and hearing impaired populations, and are able to conduct research work.
2. Training of research professionals in the fields of speech and hearing related sciences.
|Eligibility for Admission||Applicants who have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or are scheduled to graduate from domestic or foreign university.|
|Required Application Documents||
Please bind the following application documents in two sets in the following sequence. One set is for use in the qualification review, and the second set is for review by the department.
3. Two photocopies of the applicant’s highest academic diploma (students scheduled for graduation shall submit two copies of their registered student ID for the first semester of their senior year).
Applicants who have passed paper-based test, shall prepare the following documents for interview:
Please bind the following application documents:
1. Transcript (1 for original, and three copies of transcripts)
2. Two recommendation letters.
|Chinese Language Proficiency||
Audiology: TOCFL Level 3 or higher (including listening, reading, speaking test)
|Degree Conferred||Matser of Science (MS)|
|Application deadline||March 31, 2018|
|Admission related Link||http://www.ntunhs.edu.tw/files/13-1000-17746.php?Lang=en|