College of Nursing
International Nursing PhD Program (English-medium Program)
College of Nursing International Nursing PhD Program
International Nursing PhD Program (PhD) (English Mediated Instruction Program)
This program was founded in 2005, NTUNHS established a docotral program in Nursing; this was the fist doctoral nursing program in national provided by a technological and vocational school. In response to students' diversified development and career planning needs, the School of Nursing has the best-rated PhD-level faculty in the country, and develops competency-based courses connected to the nursing practices, as well as implement objective methods for competence assessment. Our doctoral program aims to nurture healthcare talents in nursing leadership, nursing educaiton, and nursing reserach.
|Eligibility for Admission||
1. Do not have overseas Chinese status and do not hold a R.O.C. (Taiwan) passport at least for past eight years.
2.Master's degree cadidate who is scheduled to graduate from a nursing or nursing-related department at a domestic or foreign(public or private)university recognized by the Ministry of Education, and who holds a nursing certificate.
3. All applicants whose native language is not English MUST meet English proficiency requirements: TOEFL CBT test score of 197 (or TOEFL PBT score of 520), IELTS 6.0 or higher.
|Required Application Documents||
1. NTUNHS application form or a copy of the printed online application form.
4. One official of the highest degree transcript in English and stamped by the school (including explanation of grading system).
5. Statement of research goals / study plan / research goals.
7. NTUNHS Medical Report.
8. CV/ Resume and other supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, language examination result, professional licenses, publications or awards.
10. Writing Sample (manuscript, thesis, report, publicaiton)
11.Evidence of English proficiency((apply IELTS or TOEFL test report from official web and directly sent to NTUNHS International and Cross-Strait Education Center)
12. A copy of Taiwan/ TaiwanICDF Scholarship application form (if applicable
*Applicants could send scanned documents in PDF files to international center through email@example.com in advance. However, all application forms and relevant documents must be posted to National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences (NTUNHS) before March 31st. Late submission will not be accepted.
*Applicants need to submit official certificate/ diploma, transcript and financial statement to R.O.C.(Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office for authentication after being accepted by NTUNHS.
|English Language Proficiency||
Applicants from countries where English is not the native language, or those who have completed their bachelor’s degree at a non-English speaking academic institution, are required to have evidence of English proficiency equivalent to TOEFL CBT test score of 197 (or TOEFL PBT score of 520), IELTS 6.0 or higher.
|Degree Conferred||Doctor of Philosophy(PhD) in Nursing|
|Application deadline||March 31|