College of Human Development and Health
International Montessori Master Degree Program (English-medium Program)
International Montessori Master Degree Program
Department of Infant and Child Care
Dual Degree Program with Montessori Teacher Certification
|Eligibility for Admission||
1. Have a bachelor’s degree from universities and colleges approved by the Ministry of Education, Republic of China (Taiwan).
2. The equivalent of a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is required for admission.
3. Applicants whose native language is not English MUST meet one of the following English proficiency requirements: a TOFEL score of at least 79 (IBT), or an IELTS score of at least 6.5, or a PTE score of at least 53.
|Required Application Documents||
To apply, please complete and submit the following:
1. Complete online application (http://icsed.ntunhs.edu.tw/apa/student/login/applySettingSn/7)
2. Certified copy of bachelor's degree
3. Original transcript in English with an official school seal or stamp
4. Financial Statement
5. Evidence of English Proficiency
6. A non-refundable application fees of U.S.$100 dollars for online applications:
First Bank Oversea Branches: https://www.firstbank.com.tw/A7_3.action
NTUNHS Bank Transfer Information for Application fees and Tuition fees as follows:
Beneficiary Bank: First Commercial Bank, Taipei, Taiwan
SWIFT Code: FCBKTWTP
NATIONAL TAIPEI UNIVERSITY OF NURSING AND HEALTH SCIENCES 405Z ACCOUNT
Beneficiary A/C: 19040107070
**Please inform bank staff that you will need to pay"全額到付"(full payment) for application fees and tuition fees. Please put your name on "Remitter" and please put Admission fees on "Message".
7. Curriculum Vitae/ Autobiography and other supporting materials
8. Study Plan
9. Two recommendation letters
10. A copy of passport ID page
11. Application documents should be sent to :
International and Cross-Strait Education Office
National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences
No.365, Ming-te Road, Peitou District, Taipei 11219, Taiwan
※Applicants could send scanned documents in PDF files to professor Chang( firstname.lastname@example.org )of Infant and Child Care in advance. However, all application forms and relevant documents must be posted to National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences (NTUNHS) before May 31. Late submission will not be accepted.
※Applicant need to submit official certificate/ diploma, transcript and financial statement to R.O.C. (Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office for authentication after being accepted by NTUNHS.
|English Language Proficiency||
TOEFL score 79 (iBT), IELTS 6.5, or a PTE score of at least 53.
(1) M.Ed. degree in Early Childhood Education, offered by an accredited University, U.S.A.
(2) M.S. degree in Infant and Child Care, offered by National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences (NTUNHS), Taiwan.
(3) A Montessori Early Childhood teaching Credential.
|Contact Information||Admission: email@example.com ，firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Application deadline||May 31|
|Admission link||2020 Flyer|